Overnight Oats – Peanut butter and Banana
- ½ cup rolled old fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk of choice (cows, soy, nut milks)
- ¼ cup yoghurt of choice (dairy or non dairy)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a large glass container and mix until combined.
- Cover the glass container with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Toppings can be added the night before or immediately before serving.
Uncover and enjoy from the glass container the next day. Thin with a little more milk or water, if desired