Have you heard about my group classes?
Love cooking and being social?
My group cooking classes cater to all skill levels and are limited in number to ensure you can be as involved as possible
What are the classes about?
Group classes are all about teaching cooking skills in a fun and social environment. In My Own Kitchen was created to cater to all cooking preferences from going solo in your kitchen, coming to mine or social cooking in group classes. Classes are available for all ages and skill levels - please see below for classes currently being offered or information for classes available in the new year
School Holiday Kids Classes
Kids Holiday Classes - General
June/July - Cook around the world!
- Join us as we learn dishes inspired by the US/Italy and Asia on three different dates
- Dishes are designed to be user friendly, engaging and adaptable for all dexterity needs. This class is suitable for 8+ - younger cooks are welcome but a parent must be present to assist and supervise the cooking
- We request that participants wear enclosed shoes and have long hair tied back for hygiene and safety
- Please note - Whilst allergen friendly ingredients can be substituted on request, no liability is assumed for any traces of ingredients in recipes, on equipment or cooking surfaces
- Please click the link below for full session times/dates/details
Adult cooking classes
Fun and friendly demo classes designed to give you insight into chef tricks and tips for culinary success. Classes may include pasta or gnocchi, cutting techniques, cupcake decorating ideas, family meal planning or cooking for a crowd
Classes will commence April 2023 on every second Saturday of the month. Classes will be held in Newmarket Industrial Hall
Dates will be released in March 2023
Mum and Bub cooking
New mums looking to connect and cook meals together have a chance to come together and cook in an informal setting whilst learning new ways to make meals sure to please even the fussiest of families. Little one’s welcome (age limits may apply)
Can we create our own group classes with you?
Of course! Have a birthday, hens or bucks night coming up? Just want to get together with a group of friends and cook delicious food? Group class of a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 can be arranged with me in my kitchen or in your home if you prefer. For prices and times, please e-mail me at [email protected]
Classes are taught by me (Luisa) a qualified chef of 18 years. I hold a QLD blue card, a Diploma in Hospitality Management and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
All ingredients for In My Own Kitchen (IMOK) hosted classes are provided and included in the stated cost. Private lessons or personally arranged classes have different conditions so please see the FAQ page for further details
Call Luisa Now to Get Started Now!
Ready to book in your next class? Call or email Luisa to get started