No bake chocolate slice
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 1 ½ cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup Cocoa , sifted
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 90g butter, melted
- 125g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts
- 90g butter, extra, chopped
- Combine the coconut, cornflake crumbs, fruit, cocoa, condensed milk and butter in a large bowl and mix well.
- Press into the base of a greased and paper lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan (ensure paper extends 5cm above the top of the pan). Refrigerate until firm.
- Gently melt together the chocolate and extra 90g butter in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Spread over the slice and chill until set.
- Store chilled in an airtight container until required. Cut into thin rectangles and serve at room temperature.